ATTENTION WARRANTY CUSTOMERS
*Most Volkswagen and Audi models have an excellent 12 year, unlimited km warranty program in place for corrosion perforation.
*Always refer to your owner’s manual for full details.
Volkswagen and Audi rust warranty information listed below.
WHEN REQUESTING WARRANTY CLAIMS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Must make an appointment for inspection.
2. Vehicles need to be very clean and dry for photos.
3. Photos must be taken outside on a clear day. We may ask you to return if the weather is not cooperative.
4. Claims can take 4-6 weeks for authorization.
5. Some replacement panels may require additional parts, not covered under warranty. (IE: trunk lock cylinder, tailgate shock, window regulator, etc).
6. Neither Volkswagen Canada nor Owasco provides loaners or rentals during the warranty repairs.
7. Must supply a copy of ownership and service book for service history.
8. If approved, a credit card imprint and pre-authorized payment will be needed to order parts as pre-painting is required and all charges are paid by the customer for no-shows.
EXAMPLES OF NO WARRANTY COVERAGE:
1. If previous repairs were not performed at an authorized Volkswagen Collision Centre.
2. If the vehicle had been a total loss or rebuilt.
3. If the vehicle is over 12 years from delivery date. (Most Models)
4. If the rust is not in the normal known areas.
5. If the rust is caused by stone chips, scratches or body damage.
6. U.S vehicles
*Always refer to your owner’s manual for full details
If you are interested in learning more about the equipment and technology we use click on the “Learn More” button below.