ATTENTION WARRANTY CUSTOMERS — VOLKSWAGEN & AUDI RUST WARRANTY INFORMATION
Volkswagen and Audi have an excellent 12 year, unlimited km warranty program in place for corrosion perforation.
WHEN REQUESTING WARRANTY CLAIMS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Must make an appointment for inspection.
2. Vehicles need to be very clean and dry for photos.
3. Photos must be taken outside on a clear day. We may ask you to return if the weather is not cooperative.
4. Claims can take 4-6 weeks for authorization.
5. Some replacement panels may require additional parts, not covered under warranty. (IE: trunk lock cylinder, tailgate shock, window regulator, etc).
6. Neither Volkswagen Canada nor Owasco provide loaners or rentals during the warranty repairs.
7. Must supply a copy of ownership and service book for service history.
8. If approved, a credit card imprint and pre-authorized payment will be needed to order parts as pre-painting is required and all charges are paid by customer for no-shows.
EXAMPLES OF NO WARRANTY COVERAGE:
1. If previous repairs were not performed at an authorized Volkswagen Collision Centre.
2. If the vehicle had been a total loss or rebuilt.
3. If the vehicle is over 12 years from delivery date.
4. If the rust is not in the normal known areas.
5. If the rust is caused by stone chips, scratches or body damage.
6. U.S vehicles